Focus Hearing is ACC accredited provider and able to assist with any hearing related assistance.
History takings and hearing assessment by Audiologist to find out if a client will meet the requirements to apply for ACC funding -
- Exposed to loud noise when working/worked
- must have 6% or greater hearing loss
- Traumatic event causing reduced hearing
1. Visit a GP to lodge a claim with ACC (ACC45)
2. Complete a questionnaire provided by ACC
3. Conduct a full hearing assessment funded by ACC - Once completed our audiologist will send a report to ACC for further investigation
4. Appointment with Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) for consultation
5. Wait for outcome from ACC - ACC case manager will make decision based on the information from ENT specialist.